Today's a Good Day

02 October 2006

#23 The End

So - what have I learned? What's next? I'll first answer Helene's questions:

  • What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
    • I thought #6 - More Flickr Fun was fun - I'd always wondered how people made those mismatched signs
    • And I really liked #10 - Image generators as well. As you can tell, I enjoy taking what other people have already done and putting my spin on it.
  • Were there any take-a-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
    • I think the most surprising thing was that all my friends wanted me to send them the link so that they could do the "23 Things" too. We're all simple e-mail junkies who don't know too much about blogs or image generators, so this was a fun learning experience.
  • What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
    • Sometimes the directions had too many links in them, and I found myself clicking away yet not remembering what I was really supposed to be doing. Although, maybe that was the point, eh?
  • If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?
    • I'm sure I would...who wouldn't, right?
All in all, I'd say this was a fun experience, and I probably would have done it - even without the MP3 player prize at the end. Although I must admit - that did keep me on task some days!

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger HeleneB said...

Congratulations on making to the end. Thanks for your feedback, perhaps you're right, there were a few exercises with too many discoery resources. Lessons learned- there are many, but I;m please to hear you had some friends who wanted to follow along. :)

Your MP3 player is on order and as soon as we get them in, you'll have a new gadget to play with.

Thanks again - Helene

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Exhomeless-Guy said...

Put your "spin" into more graphic generators VIA www.txt2pic.com ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home