Today's a Good Day

29 September 2006

#20 You too can YouTube!






I've seen YouTube before when friends have forwarded me e-mails with funny videos.
When I went this time, I checked out something called "Shamu Takes Out Kayak" - WOW. These Japanese people were filming fellow sea kyakers, when all of a sudden a HUGE killer whale pops out of the water and totally submerges one of the kayaks. What I like about YouTube is that I could then find a couple other videos of whales and kayakers very easily with the tags people used. So, I then watched two other videos with kayakers and whales....very fun stuff!

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger HeleneB said...

Great video. My hubby and I once took a small inflatable kodiak ride into Pudgent Sound, WA and expereinced the same thing. The whales dove right under our little boat. It was thrilling and scary at the same time. If you're ever in Victoria, BC I'd highly recommend it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home